Fendi Designer History:
A man named Adele Casagrande who was a leather and fur store owner in Rome Italy launched the Fashion Design house Fendi. At the time in 1925 when Adele wedded Edoardo Fendi, they decided to transform the business name to Fendi. As the business carried on expanding, eventually every one of Adele's five daughters became a member of the family business. Edoardo passed away in 1954, leaving the company entirely in the control of Adele and her daughters. German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld signed up with Fendi in 1965. The inverted company logo “FF” was conceived and designed by Lagerfeld, this would ultimately turn into a global status icon.
These days, the business is managed by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A.Group. At present one can find more than 100 retail outlets internationally, with a major store on New York City’s Fifth Avenue. Despite the fact that their stores and boutiques are spread all over the world, Fendi continues to be loyally positioned in homeland Rome.
Fendi Fragrance History:
In 1985 the house introduced their first fragrance, Fendi for Women. The collection has substantially grown with the additions of Fendi Uomo and Theorema Uomo cologne for men, along with Fantasia and Celebration perfumes for women. In fall 2007 Fendi's perfume section revealed a different women's aroma named Fendi Palazzo. While additional fragrances in the series involve Fendi Donna, Fendi Life Essence and lately the new Fan di Fendi collection.