Coty Imprevu - Opinios Reviews
User Opinions and Reviews
- Date Added: 26/10/2016Someone need to bring this beautifully scented perfume back on the market, the smell is hypnotizing, just beautiful.by beautiful scent
- Date Added: 13/08/2015I love Chypre perfumes and this is one of my favorite. Coty Imprevu is dark classy and extremely unique.. a gentle sweet earthy aroma mingled with mossy woods and soft leather with a twinkle of warmth so masterfully created...by Margaret
- Date Added: 02/06/2013I love this scent above all others! I started with it in 1965, then thanks to eBay, I was able to purchase a good supply to keep me going. It perfectly matches my own body chemistry and moves from bright citrus to soft floral to a lingering woodsy, mossy base. I've received more compliments than I can count and plan to wear it forever.by Barbara C.
- Date Added: 05/03/2013I was very fond of Imprevu when i was gifted some in Australia in 1966. It was an a blue bottle and was a liquid creme perfume which was applied with a spatula connected to the lid. I only had the one bottle because i did not earn much money. I have looked in vain for it since. All the notes were very nice on me, but I believe it could smell different on other people, as many perfumes do.by Yalena
- Date Added: 05/03/2013Honestly, this is about the most beautiful thing I have ever smelled. It took me a while to track down a bottle I could afford (discontinued fragrances can be difficult to acquire), but it was well worth it. The Parfum de Toilette concentration begins with a burst of crisp citrus, soon turning green with a hint of leather. Slowly but surely, deeper green foresty notes begin to come through, coupled with prominent, creamy woods and a touch of oakmoss. There is something about this chypre that comes across as sophisticated and charming. I can't believe Coty no longer makes this masterpiece.by Vanesa
- Date Added: 05/03/2013I wore Imprevu when I was 18 and was in love with it. Wish I had some today. Wish it would go back into production as it is so rich and heady. LOVE IT!!!!by Nancy